The final round of the Berkshire Sportshall League takes place on Sunday 31st January at TVAC.
- Arrive at TVAC : 11:45 - 12:00 for registration - your number and event details will be given to you then; late arrivals may find themselves left out of a team
- Match Starts : 13:00
- Match ends : 16:30 (approximate and subject to change! We ask that you stay throughout the afternoon to give support to everyone on the team, to respect the other teams and to hear the results at the end of the afternoon)
- Kit : you MUST wear your club training t-shirt when competing. Please bring safety pins.
- Unavailable : if you are now unavailable or you fall ill you MUST let us know IMMEDIATELY as this affects YOUR team and the entire AGE GROUP team selection for ALL events. Please contact Boysteam@sjac.uk.com
Half Term Camp : 15th - 18th February
For those interested in being on the camp at half term please ensure you sign up no later than this weekend, Saturday 30th January.
Details and sign-up sheets will be available on Saturday at the session.
“Parents Day” : Saturday 6th February
Why don’t you let my child specialise?
I don’t know or understand about the competitions programme
Frequently asked questions. Rightly so.
Get some answers.
Following the success of the sessions last year we will once again provide the opportunity for parents to ask questions, to hear about what we do, why and how and to hear what the summer competition programme is looking like, for example.
- Mini Ones parents : 12:20 - 13:20
- Afternoon session parents : 14:15 - 15:15
- Location : Club Room TVAC (upstairs)
We know how good the athletes are at what they do. What we don’t know is too much about what any of the parents does.
We have an urgent need of
- Someone with good carpentry skills ( a day of work)
- A web site designer (and this may extend beyond SJAC to helping out the county....)