We are introducing a few process and admin changes which are intended to make the experience that much smoother as well as even more enjoyable for everyone - as well as ensuring the safety of everyone.
1. The rota shows which group you will be with each week
- letters for the initial 2 weeks as we sort out the groups and then named groups
2. We ask that you arrive at 13:40 and report to the coach responsible for the group with whom you will be assisting for the session.
- The coach will brief you on what is going to be done during the session and your role in assisting her / him.
- If you are late you will miss the briefing and this impacts on the session for all of the athletes in that group.
3. Details of which coach is working with which group will be available to everyone through the web site in the coming days.
4. It is essential that you report to the coach and the group to which you are assigned. Please do not simply select a group that you like the look of........
5. Any changes to dates will need to be agreed with the group coach.
- Simply not turning up or not informing the group coach you will not be there is unfair on everyone else - we have had some very interesting suggestions as to what sanctions we might take and we may be forced to introduce them if we fall back to the levels of “no-show” we saw in the second half of last term
7. For the Term Championships (30th November) you will see we have not assigned groups. You will be given roles on the day!!
The rota has been pulled together based on the dates you gave us and our best endeavours to meet your requests. Where there was conflict we have given precedence to those who responded first with their dates, as we said we would.