Good luck to everyone who has been selected for this Sunday’s Round 3 of the Wessex League at Woking - it's looking like another great day of athletics.
Thank you parents in advance for your support leading up to and on the day - it is always much appreciated. Please see the link for parent/officiating schedule
Amber Ingram; Amelia Pierce; Emilie R-Tuitt; Hope Dandjinou; Jenifer Agyekum; Lavinia Loria; Lilyarna Franklin; Zara Paton
Akeem Willis; Andrej Naveira; Billy Baker; Charlie Broadway; Connor Rapecki; Daniel Egharevba; Danny Previllon; Elijah Oladunjoye; Feranmi Sanni; Finn O’Shea; Joshua Patteson; Kyle Ferguson; Lucas Rivera; Max Brech; Max McGarvie; Scott Lange; Vinnie Mann
Alexandra Martin; Angela Rivera; Annabelle Egharevba; Emily Best; Hannah Monaighan; Janett Iesan; Kaya Blair; Nadia A-Adekeye; Rebecca Brown
Aaron Hall: Harrison Thorne: Jake Brech; Joel Lange; John Oladunjoye; Lucas Boyt; Mike Day; Nathan Harrison; Nathan Smith; Sammy March; Taine Whieldon; Xavier Aurelien
Amber Heming; Charlotte Frate; Josie Tizzard; Louisa Snape
Adam Day: Edmund Melling: Elliott Thorne: George Mbofana; Jaiquarn Ballah:
Amelia Riggott; Eva Barnett; Katy Beadle; Leah Miles; Nikita Mann; Riley Hopley; Rosie Cooper; Yasmin Paton: Maisey Regan: Zoe Flitton
Aaron Lloyd Wilks; Andrew Arraiol; Dylan Baker; James Dhanraj; Koree Hampden; Luke McGarvie; Malachi Ballah; Matthew Smith; Niall Rapecki; Philip Oladunjoye; Trey Bennett; Zain Hussain: Thomas Day
Woking Athletic Club, Sheerwater Track, Blackmore Crescent, Woking, GU21 5NZ
Take M3 to Junction 3. Follow signs to Woking . Then on to A245 to Sheerwater. Take turning off A245 into Sheerwater. Track is located on the right behind a housing estate. Look out for signs. The turning is between the canal and the railway line!
· It has been our practice in past years to have everyone at the match from 10am.
· I appreciate this is a long day; we do however need to confirm teams before the competition starts at 10.45 and we will have drop outs as late as on the day. You will need time to warm up too. Athletes letters will also be distributed on arrival.
· Please report at 10am to the Team Manager.
· All athletes to bring safety pins, minimum 8 required (4 front, 4 back), water and appropriate weather clothing.
Some basic refreshments are available at the ground. The forecast for Sunday is reasonable at the moment and so again we hope to have a gazebo up as our base on the track perimeter. Although space is limited.
Illness / Absence
· If for any reason you are unable to compete please let us know asap. We are able to make changes to the team on the day. More challenging is that we also need to inform other athletes that their events may have changed, or that relays may not run if we are short.......and we must also inform the event organisers of any changes, before it is too late for the athletes to compete.
Reporting to Events
This is the link for the timetable . Copies of timetables are available on the day and your athlete letter will have your events and times on, please keep an eye on the location and time of your event.
· You must report to your event 15 minutes before it is due to start.
· If you have a field event that is at the same time as a track event report to the officials at the field event and tell them your situation. Then go to the track event at the correct time.
U13 U15 U17 ONLY
A / B String
· If you are A string you wear J on your vest
· If you are B string you wear JJ on your vest
Non-scoring athletes will receive a number. If you are not sure about letters, numbers, events, times, please ask.
· You must wear your NEW club competition vest to be eligible to compete.
Competition vests for U13, U15 and U17 athletes will be available on Saturday at the end of the session and some on Sunday, cost £12.50, please bring the correct money (cheques payable to Slough Junior AC)..
· Each athlete must compete in 4 events; 75m, howler throw, 600m and long jump
· You have to complete all 4 events for your score to count towards the overall team points total
· Please report to Steve Rapecki. You must be at your event 15 minutes before the start time to register
· Wear your club t-shirt
· You will be allocated a number on arrival.
Again, good luck to everyone for an enjoyable day!